Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Inc.’s Dealer Services Group completes the installation of its Application Service Provider (ASP) technology in nine Volvo Truck dealerships in the U.S. The ASP technology offers delivery of key business applications to Volvo headquarters and eight dealer development stores. It delivers sales, service, parts and business programs to Volvo truck dealers and vehicle manufacturers throughout North America. ADP’s Chicago data center is the service support ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADP Completes Installation at Volvo Truck Dealerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642