Automatic Data Processing Inc.’s (ADP’s) Dealer Services Group, an independent computing services firm, signs a marketing alliance agreement with Cisco Systems Inc. to jointly create business development programs, application service provider offerings, professional services and customer support initiatives for automobile dealers. Cisco will supply productivity and security solutions software to ADP that is especially designed for car and truck dealers. ADP is the largest supplier of Cisco ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADP Dealer Services and Cisco Systems Form Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642