CHICAGO – Shell Oil Co. is gearing up to launch a new promotional campaign that will explain the superior deposit-control properties of all its grades of gasoline, not just its premium-octane fuel. The company's fuels reportedly will be treated with a very high grade and dosage of additive. Meanwhile, BP/Amoco kicked off new radio ads here on Aug. 12, specifically promoting the deposit-control (clean-engine) quality of its Amoco Ultimate (premium octane) gasoline. But that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Advertising of Gasoline Deposit Control Increases" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642