The American Family Assn. has ended its 2-year boycott of Ford Motor Co., saying the “conditions of the original agreement presented in fall 2005 have been met.” The Tupelo, MS-based AFA has been boycotting Ford products since 2005 in protest of the auto maker’s support for several gay and lesbian events and the advertising it places in gay-directed publications. In calling off the boycott, the AFA says Ford has met four key demands, including ending promotions that provide cash ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AFA Lifts Ford Boycott" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642