The American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations is vowing to support any United Auto Workers drive to ensure former New United Motor Mfg. Inc. operations stay unionized once electric-vehicle production begins at the California plant. Speaking at the UAW’s 35th Constitutional Convention here, AFL-CIO President Richard L. Trumka says his organization is “ready to ensure the closed NUMMI plant re-opens its gates immediately after the American flag and the UAW flag ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AFL-CIO President Vows NUMMI to Be Unionized" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642