SEOUL — Although Koreans may be eyeing import cars more closely these days, given the recent interest global automakers have taken in the country's passenger car industry, foreign cars haven't got a chance in this market, many consumers say. While most foreign makes cost too much even to be considered, Koreans also are leery about their ability to get the cars fixed quickly. Actually, most Korean mechanics can handle the imports just as efficiently as the domestic variety, but the doubtful ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"After-service key to Korean carbuyers' choice" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642