DETROIT – Supply-chain and enterprise-resource-planning software provider Agilisys Automotive changed its name this month to Infor Global Solutions to better reflect the company’s standing as a global supplier. Prior to the creation of Agilisys in 2002, the supplier went by the names of other supply-chain-management software providers it had acquired, including Brain and Future Three. Infor, based in Alpharetta, GA, is one of the top 50 software companies in the world, with 1,500 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Agilisys Automotive Changes Name to Infor, Looks for China Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642