TURIN – John Elkann, heir to the Fiat SpA empire, once worked incognito in Birmingham U.K. For six months, the young New York-born Italian assembled starter motors and alternators for Magnetti Marelli SpA. The plant foreman, who gave up his spare bedroom to Elkann, was told only that his border was an Italian student. John Elkann, heir to Fiat fortune. Called Yaki by family and friends, Elkann, 28, is the grandson of Umberto Agnelli, whose sudden death from cancer in late May ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Agnelli Fiat Empire to Grow With New Generation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642