WASHINGTON – Dealers who sell foreign brands are adding more jobs in the U.S. than at any time in history, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Chief Operating Officer James E. Press tells attendees of the American International Automobile Dealers Assn. Automotive Congress here. James E. Press Despite that, Press warns, some detractors see foreign-brand dealers as a threat and are sending signals that could result in restrictions on free trade. “The rules have changed in the global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AIADA Warned to Guard Against Protectionism" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642