The American Iron and Steel Institute, once the envy of other material consortiums for its mammoth budget, has slashed marketing and ad expenditures because of declining membership. AISI's UltraLight Steel Auto Body Advanced Vehicle Concept (ULSAB-AVC) program and other research initiatives are unaffected by the cutbacks, which resulted in a number of layoffs at the public relations firm that handles media affairs for the Washington-based association. The research and development efforts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AISI Slashes Budget; ULSAB-AVC Saved" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642