LINCOLN, AL – Alabama’s governor will not comment on speculation that his state is a finalist for a future Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. manufacturing facility. See related story “But I can say this,” says Gov. Don Siegelman, a Democrat. “We’re continuing to press the automotive sector. It’s something we do well, and its something we do right.” Alabama is on Hyundai’s 5-state list of possible locations for the South Korean auto maker’s first U.S. manufacturing facility, where it likely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alabama Seeks to Expand Automotive Sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642