SAO PAULO – A recent study here finds alcohol fuel prices are greater per kilometer than gasoline in 11 Brazilian states and in the federal capital of Brasilia. Up to now, alcohol-fueled car owners have prided themselves in the economy of their vehicles. But although the country recorded a 40% increase in gasoline prices in the last eight months, ethanol and methanol prices have risen more. Marcelo Biscaro, an analyst for Vital Commodities, which conducted the study, says alcohol fuel is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alcohol Fuel More Costly Than Gasoline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642