The front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 175-mph (282 km/h) supercar has been given the green light by Alfa Romeo for launch at the end of 2004 or early 2005. Alfa Romeo plans to build 400-hp coupe based on Brera concept car shown at Geneva auto show Alfa plans a limited edition of "less than 1,000" of the Porsche 911-priced coupe. Daniele Bandiera, who took over the running of the Alfa Romeo business unit within Fiat Auto SpA in February, says this could be the first of a series ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa to Build 400-hp Brera-based Coupe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642