TURIN – Change now is a way of life for Alfa Romeo SpA’s research and development department, as new boss Daniele Bandiera, who took control about a year ago, rushes through a series of facelifts. Alfa’s new Spider/GTV will be based on Brera Concept Car. The Spider and GTV already were in the pipeline, but soon after arriving he added midlife revisions to the 166 and 156, both due later this year, and to include a 4-wheel-drive 156 Sportswagon – Alfa's Audi Allroad – in early ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Chief Pushes Brand Into Fast Lane" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642