Fiat Auto SpA’s Alfa Romeo brand expands its GTA-badged performance model range with the new 147 GTA, which it will debut at this month’s Paris motor show. Alfa describes the 147 GTA as a sporty sedan with seating for five passengers. Alfa Romeo 147 Alfa designers made the conscious decision to maintain most of the exterior styling found on the base 147 sedan when developing the GTA. Subtle changes, such as wider, low profile tires and new wheel options help separate the 147 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Romeo to Debut 147 GTA in Paris" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642