LAKE PLACID, NY — The six-page advertising supplement to kick off the second-generation Infiniti QX4 reads: “The thrill of a sports sedan. The serenity of a luxury sedan. Capabilities beyond any sedan.” What the ad fails to showcase: it ain't a sedan. It's a truck. Looks like a truck and drives like a truck. That's just fine unless the consumer is expecting the new Infiniti QX4 sport/utility vehicle (SUV) to be a Q45 with enhanced hauling capabilities. That's where the comparison gets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"All-new 3.5L V-6 jewel of an Infiniti SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642