SANTA BARBARA, CA – Always willing to throw caution to the wind, Chrysler LLC picks a fine time – when fuel prices are moderating consumer vehicle choices – to launch the second contemporary iteration of its iconic Hemi V-8. And the Auburn Hills, MI, auto maker picks a fine place to do it – here in California, where the state Air Resources Board has little tolerance for gas-guzzlers such as the Hemi and the fullsize pickup it powers, the all-new Dodge Ram. But if any engine is capable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"All-New Hemi Ready to Rumble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642