FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – As the launch of Nissan North America Inc.'s new '07 Altima Hybrid sedan gets closer, company officials say the vehicle is unlikely to be sold nationwide. When Nissan first announced plans for the Altima Hybrid, it said the vehicle was intended to satisfy vehicle emissions regulations in California and the Northeastern U.S. Hybrid version of Altima due next year. “We have not confirmed yet exactly which states (will sell the Altima Hybrid), but I think it's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Altima Hybrid Won't Go Nationwide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642