NEW YORK – A new Alvis model, a modern version of the ʼ37 4.3L short-wheelbase tourer, will be offered for sale in October for £170,000 ($263,400). The back-to-the-future model will feature a new engine and body on an old chassis. The reborn Alvis Car Co. Ltd. is owned by Alan Stote, whose Red Triangle company has been a restorer of Alvis cars and parts supplier for the brand for 25 years. He previewed the modern Alvis version at the Goodwood Festival of Speed earlier this month. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alvis Reborn in U.K." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642