American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AAM) announces that it will expand its manufacturing complex in Silao, Mexico to include a forging facility. The Guanajuato Forge will be located adjacent to the existing Guanajuato Gear & Axle facility. It marks AAM's second expansion of its Mexico operations — the gear and axle plant is currently being expanded from just over 300,000 sq. ft. (27,870 sq. m) to more than 700,000 sq. ft. (65,030 sq. m) to meet increased demand. The new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Axle adds forging facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642