American Axle Mfg. & Holdings Inc. expects to restart production May 26, following an 11-week strike that shut down the Tier 1 supplier. The company says in a statement today it plans to have plants running next week. AAM spokeswoman Renee Rogers would not comment further, although it’s widely assumed workers will return to the line on May 27. The resumption is a result of Thursday’s final contract ratification vote by striking members of the United Auto Workers union. The UAW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Axle Expects to Restart Production on May 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642