SCOTTSDALE, AZ – When can you call a 4,160-lb. (1,888-kg) fullsize sedan nimble? When it’s packing 425 hp from the all-new Hemi 6.1L V-8 found under the hood of the ’05 Chrysler 300C SRT8. The 300C SRT8 is the second vehicle in the Chrysler stable to wear the badge of the SRT performance-tuning unit, following the Crossfire SRT6. Engineers and designers were careful not to go overboard on the styling of the 300C SRT8, largely because the Chrysler-brand interpretation of the SRT performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Luxury Meets Agility in 300C SRT8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642