The Automotive Multimedia Interface Consortium is growing and making progress, but it is unknown if a conference update slated for late April or early May will include formalities regarding the Intelligent Transportation Systems Data Bus (IDB) announced in October. “The group is continuing to work on some things and, hopefully, in the near future as we push towards the summer and some things are finalized, they'll make their next announcement about where they might be,” says a spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AMIC Growing, Talks Continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642