The Russian market‚Äôs comeback from the depths of 2009 is on solid footing, a study released this week by The Boston Consulting Group suggests. Car and light-commercial-vehicle demand rebounded to 1.91 million units in 2010, up 29% from depressed prior-year levels, when sales were slashed in half as the global recession tightened its grip, and company forecasters are calling for continued sizable annual gains into the next decade. Domestic-vehicle production capacity will swell 29% by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Analyst Confident in Russia‚Äôs Near-Term Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642