TROY, MI – Despite its growing global stature, highlighted by its acquisition last month of the Jaguar and Land Rover brands from Ford Motor Co., Tata Motors Ltd. is in no rush to introduce its namesake brand to the U.S., one analyst says. “I personally don’t think it will go beyond Jaguar and Land Rover for the time being,” Anjan Chatterjee, senior advisor-automotive for Chanin Capital Partners, tells attendees here at a Society of Automotive Analysts roundtable on India, dismissing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Analysts See Tata Holding Pat With Jag, Land Rover Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642