The Australasian New-Car Assessment Program is raising the bar for its star-based ratings system. After six months of negotiations, the independent vehicle-safety assessor in Australia and New Zealand says it has established a timetable for the progressive inclusion of new crash-test performance standards and safety-assist technology in its assessment system that awards a maximum five stars. ANCAP says it is working with industry players – including the Federal Chamber of Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANCAP to Improve Vehicle-Safety Ratings in Oz, NZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642