WINDSOR, ON ‚Äď Russia‚Äôs scrappage program should not be limited to passenger cars, says OAO GAZ President and CEO Bo Andersson. Russia this week announced RR10.5 billion ($340 million) in additional funding for an incentive scheme that rewards consumers with RR50,000 ($1,578) on trade-ins 10 years or older. The government originally set aside RR10 billion ($324 million) for the program, enough to cover 200,000 vehicles, but that money nearly is gone. To date, the main beneficiary has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Andersson: Expand Scope of Russia‚Äôs Scrappage Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642