LUBLIN, Poland – Andoria-Mot Sp. z o.o., the Polish company that took over production of Lublin vans and Honker SUVs from the bankrupt Daewoo Motor Polska Sp. z o.o., plans to assemble its Lublin 3 vans in Egypt. Egyptian assembly of Polish vans has a long tradition. Eltramco, Egyptian Light Transport Mfg. Co., used to assemble the Zuk, which was the predecessor of the Lublin van in the country. Andoria-Mot restarted production of Lublin vans in Poland in April, with 1,353 units produced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Andoria-Mot Plans Lublin Assembly in Egypt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642