DETROIT – General Motors Corp. plans on selling 26,000 Saturn Ion small cars this year and delivering 11,000 Chevy SSRs annually, a top company executive tells analysts gathered here for an investor-relations event. Ion sedan output will begin at the auto maker’s Spring Hill, TN, assembly plant in the fall, followed by the start up of coupe production in December, reveals Gary Cowger, president-GM North America. The new cars replace the entry-level S-series models in Saturn’s lineup. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Annual SSR Sales Goal: 11,000 Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642