Did foreign automakers really refuse to contribute to 9/11 relief ? An anonymous pass along email, the kind that spreads like an old-fashioned chain letter, continues to make the rounds accusing foreign-based automakers of not making charitable donations in the wake of the September 11 attacks. The emails seem aimed at “helping” Detroit’s Big Three Automakers by stirring up resentment against foreign brands. In fact, virtually all the world’s major automakers contributed to relief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Anonymous E-Mail Meant to Stir Anti-Foreign Sentiment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642