Apple Computer Inc.’s ubiquitous iPod music player will be synching with General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and Mazda for “seamless” integration on dozens of ’07 models. The Cupertino,CA-based company says it will partner with the three auto makers to provide iPod loyalists improved technology to play the device through their car’s stereo system. Apple previously has partnered with other OEMs, such as Volkswagen AG, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Chrysler Group and BMW AG, but the latest GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Apple Synchs With GM, Ford, Mazda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642