Canada light-vehicle sales in April increased for the second straight month over year-ago and for the third time this year. Sales totaled 154,679 units, for a daily selling rate over the month’s 25 selling days of 6,187, 2.6% above year-ago’s 6,031 (27 days). Related document: <i>Ward's</i> Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand Despite the three increases this year, sales through April (488,834) remain flat with year-ago (488,471), a result of an offsetting 5.2% decline in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"April Canada Light-Vehicle Sales Increase 2.6%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642