Expect North America’s April production to jump 4.7% compared with year-ago, totaling 1,356,627 units, Ward’s forecasts, due to an early Easter that adds three production days to the schedule. However, the holiday weekend – coupled with the damaging effects of an ongoing strike at Tier 1 supplier American Axle Mfg. & Holdings Inc. – will cause March output to plummet 20.7%. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> Mar/Apr North American Vehicle Production Outlook The strike’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"April Production Benefits From Early Easter, But March Lays Egg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642