SAO PAULO — In another last ditch effort to save their trade pact, Brazil and Argentina agree to extend Mercosur by 60 days. Representatives from member countries negotiated until the last minute in an attempt to reach a new accord by Jan. 1. When a new deal was not signed, Mercosur was extended for two months. Officials will meet this month to continue negotiations. Brazil and Argentina hope to sign a new four-year pact by March. Auto sourcing continues to hold up the talks. Argentina ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Argentina, Brazil extend Mercosur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642