CAPETOWN, South Africa – Three-time Le Mans winner Derek Bell is behind the wheel, effortlessly working his way around Killarney Race Track here, rapidly accelerating into the long front straightaway, then quickly working the brake and accelerator through the course’s many twists and turns. But it’s not an endurance racer Bell is driving, nor even a stock Ferrari. In fact it’s not a sports car at all. Instead, it’s the latest from Bentley Motor Cars Ltd., the massive, some would say ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Arnage T Marks New Era at Bentley" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642