California's leading transportation design school is preparing a program to teach top executives why design is important. "We want to remind the MBA (masters in business administration) guys what they are making business plans about," says David Muyres, acting dean of students at Art Center College of Design. Art Center is talking with potential educational partners for the program, including Insead, the leading French post-graduate university for business and management. The college ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Art Center to Teach Auto Execs Importance of Design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642