MADISON, IN – Arvin Sango Inc. is looking to expand its exhaust manifold business beyond its longtime customer, Toyota Motor Corp. A joint venture between ArvinMeritor Inc. and Sango Co. Ltd. of Japan, which also is in the exhaust business with strong ties to Toyota, Arvin Sango was created in 1988 to supply parts to Toyota’s Georgetown, KY, plant. The supplier now has three manufacturing locations in the U.S. and is the source for various components on all of Toyota’s North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Arvin Sango Aims to Build on Toyota Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642