SAO PAULO – ArvinMeritor Inc.'s operation here is seeking a partner in China for the production of steel wheels. The Brazilian arm, considered the center of steel wheel development for ArvinMeritor, expects to conclude negotiations with an unnamed company and set up a plant in China within two years. The planned investment currently is budgeted at $25 million. ArvinMeritor and the Chinese company each would own 50% of the joint venture. ArvinMeritor already has a factory in Zhenjiang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor-Brazil Seeks Wheel Partner in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642