DETROIT – Standing in front of a glistening new complex that stands out like the Emerald City in the middle of gritty southwest Detroit, ArvinMeritor Inc. Chairman Larry Yost formally dedicates a sleek new $40 million technology center. He is joined by Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, Detroit Public Schools CEO Ken Burnley and other dignitaries in a ceremony that inaugurates the Light Vehicle Systems (LVS) technology center, which has been operating since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor Dedicates New Tech Complex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642