ASAN, South Korea – Sixty miles (97 km) southwest of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.'s Seoul headquarters is the heart of the auto maker's global manufacturing structure. That center is not in Ulsan, 150 miles (241 km) to the east where the auto maker operates one of the world's largest and most efficient assembly plants, nor in Montgomery, AL, home of Hyundai's newest plant that opened in May. Rather, it is here in Asan, a small city near South Korea's west coast, where the Sonata and new EF ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asan Plant Hyundai Quality Linchpin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642