Asbury Automotive Group Inc. signs a deal with Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. to offer Sirius service in vehicles sold through Asbury’s U.S. dealer network. "We are very excited to be working with Sirius and to be able to offer our customers the very best in in-vehicle entertainment," says Tim McCollum, Asbury vice president-Finance & Insurance. "This is a product that is a perfect fit for dealerships. It is both a profit opportunity and a customer satisfaction tool. We plan to integrate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury Automotive Inks Deal with Sirius" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642