Michael Dell, founder and chairman of computer maker Dell Inc., is looking to buy auto dealerships, and the likely target is the publicly held Asbury Automotive Group. For nearly a year, rumors have persisted that MSD Capital, the private investment firm Dell established in 1998 to manage his family’s capital, has been exploring the possibility of investing in automotive retail and has looked at several large private dealer groups before setting its sights on Asbury. Indications are a deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury to be Sold?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642