CANBERRA – The Australia government is welcoming a decision by trade ministers from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to recommend formal negotiations for free-trade agreements with Australia and New Zealand. "It is incredibly important that we move to this much higher level of economic integration within our region, within our neighborhood," says Australian Trade Minister Mark Vaile. "The decision builds on our strong network of bilateral trade and investment links ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASEAN Ministers Endorse Trade Pacts With Australia, New Zealand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642