Manufacturing projects by Asian auto makers in North America are on track, despite Toyota Motor Corp.’s recent announcement the opening of its new Blue Springs, MS, plant has been pushed back to 2010 from 2009. The No.1 Japanese auto maker does have a plant coming online later this year in Woodstock, ON, Canada, while rival Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s new Greensburg, IN, plant will open in the fall. Kia Motors Corp. says its plant in West Point, GA, is set to launch in November 2009. Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asian Auto Makers Press on With New North American Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642