DC eyes truck partners, but not Ssangyong FRANKFURT — No.1 truck-maker DaimlerChrysler AG says it still is seeking potential partners for truck expansion into Asia. South Korea's Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd., part of Daewoo Group, however, is not an option, company officials say. DC reportedly has not given up hope of cutting a deal with Nissan Diesel Corp., the truck affiliate of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., whose purchase it once negotiated. DC says it is eyeing possibilities in China, Japan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642