JACKSON HOLE, WY – While sales of Chrysler Group LLC’s Jeep brand in the U.S. are up 23% through November, overseas deliveries have climbed even further, up 27%. A large part of that momentum has come courtesy of the Asia/Pacific region, where hefty year-over-year growth is anticipated for the brand in 2011. Jeep is the auto maker’s designated international marque. “We’ve had good growth in Asia/Pacific this year,” Mike Manley, president and CEO-Jeep, tells Ward’s here at a media event. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia/Pacific Helps Drive Jeep Sales Overseas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642