Associated Automotive Group Inc. (AAGI) is purchasing the assets of Royal Motors of Atlanta Inc., a Rolls-Royce and Bentley franchise that sells both new and used cars. AAGI will purchase all of Royal Motors’ business operating assets in exchange for approximately 350,000 restricted shares of AAGI. Royal Motors is AAGI’s first new car dealership acquisition. It also recently acquired C&K Auto Imports of Leonia, NJ, and a nearby highline automobile wholesale operation and service ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Associated Automotive to Purchase Rolls-Royce and Bentley Dealership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642