BIRMINGHAM, U.K. – Aston Martin delighted U.K. car enthusiasts by waiting for this month’s British Motor Show to launch its latest DB7 model, and the luxury auto maker had news of another new car for the U.S. market. Aston Martin CEO Ulrich Bez says of the DB7 "it is the car that has effectively kept Aston Martin alive." Several of its competitors used September’s Paris auto show to unveil new cars, but Aston Martin clearly wanted to save this launch for home soil. Aston ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aston Martin DB7 Debuts at British Motor Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642