In searching out better ways to improve vehicle efficiency, Automotive Technology Group Ltd. signs an agreement to jointly evaluate the fuel savings and lower emissions potential from a new rotary engine developed by ARE Engines Ltd. in Australia. Invented by ARE Chairman Mansour Almasi, the Almasi Rotary Engine is a significant evolutionary step forward in the development of low-fuel consumption and low-emissions engines that overcome the limitations of traditional rotary powerplants, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ATG Evaluating New ARE Rotary Engine in Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642