BOLZANO, Italy – Audi AG is playing its cards conservatively by tempering expectations for its newest model, the ’06 A6 Avant. While most auto makers would crow about volume growth, Audi says it expects the A6 Avant merely to maintain the modest 2,500-unit U.S. sales pace set by the S6 wagon and the old A6 Avant combined, both derived from the previous-generation A6. Audi doubts consumers will adopt the new Avant (better know as a station wagon in the U.S.) in droves. Rather, executives ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi A6 Avant More Than Pretty Face" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642